jm

Monday, January 02, 2006

The Initial Purchases and the Launch pad

Three weeks ago I purchased a Dual 2.0 G5 through a eBay store called DataVis - it just shipped today. Is patience something you develop, posess or learn? Not sure, but this company was trying to "try" mine. Anyway, the machine is on the way and I made the big purchase of the new Adobe Design Bundle with Flash so that I can get some work done. My anticipation and excitement level over this new software/hardware package is reaching stellar heights! Combine that we the fact that I am taking the Adobe Photoshop CS2 ACE Exam and have a brand new VIDEO IPOD - life is great!

I pray for wisdom to make the right decisions with my new company. I feel like I am on a launch pad. A new chapter in my family's life is about to start. 2006 is going to be the most fantastic year ever. How can I be so positive? I rest in the comfort of the Most High.

Jeremy Mace, Ltd. Co. is official. I develop interactive and effective creative materials for clients as well as offer consultation and other creative services.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home